2015 – The birth of NaturaSoins
In September 2015, after more than eight years taking care of people’s cats, dogs and other pets in the Riviera Vaudoise, Jen hands over Minoutoutou to start a new project that will give birth to NaturaSoins. While keeping the concept of providing care to people at their place, this time round Jen wants to help people and their pets live better and address the difficult periods of their lives.
Jen spends most of 2015 and 2016 learning diverse techniques and practices such as reflexology (supported by ASCA) and Dr. Bach’s system of flower remedies.
Reflexology is an alternative medicine involving application of pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that purportedly reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, to enable a physical change to the body and psychological effects to the mental.
- Energizes the body
- Harmonizes the vital functions
- Releases stress and nervous tension
- Relieves tension in the back and other pains
- Improves blood circulation
- Brings relaxation and deep relaxation
- Helps eliminate toxins
- Activates the lymphatic system
- Relaxes the muscles
- Stimulates all body systems ( digestive , urinary , metabolic , hormonal , ect. )
- Supports the natural mechanisms of self-healing
- Extends the capabilities of the defense system
- Contributes to a regulation of the hormonal system
Dr. Bach’s flowers
Dr. Edward Bach discovered the Original Bach Flower Remedies which is a system of 38 Flower Remedies that corrects emotional imbalances where negative emotions are replaced with positive. The Bach Flower Remedies work in conjunction with herbs, homeopathy and medications and are safe for everyone, including children, pregnant women, pets, elderly and even plants. The Bach Flower Remedies is a simple system of healing that is easy for anyone to use.
Although not yet known and well understood, the energy system is a network of dozens of thousands irrigating channels across the whole body enabling vital systems to function. The energy therapy, also known as Reiki, is a technique that focuses on that system to address health problems and reduce pains.
Most of the health problems can be addressed, an excerpt of the main ones is provided below:
- Injury, poor wound healing , abscess
- Digestive system disorders
- Postoperative care , against pain
- Muscle pain
- Sprains, torn ligaments, broken/cracked member
- Sore throat, cold, flu
- Sight problem , corneal inflammation/ulcer
- Fatigue, stress, burn-out
The session may take place at your place, or remotely. A session at your place is recommended so you can feel comfortable and relax. The short session takes around 30′, seated. The full session takes an hour, lying on a bed or couch.
What about pets?
The aforementioned techniques can be applied to your pet too, they have proved to be very effective. My background as vet assistant equips me with the required skills and experience to help address your pet’s troubles, whether they are behavioral issues or physical injuries or diseases.